Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team.
As E-commerce Key Account Manager your role is to build, manage and develop long-term relationships with our clients, in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s performance. You will drive the recruitment and conversion of the brand online through Search and SEO activities, and plan and deliver CRM strategies according to brand guidelines. Furthermore, you will adapt and enrich the brand strategy to the E-Commerce reality of assortment, seasonality, channel strategy etc. The role reports to the Nordic Brand Director. The role is currently in the Professional Products Division, and the full team will move to Active Cosmetics Divison in July.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients to ensure the position as their preferred partner in our categories
- Develop joint business plans; turn shopper insights into business opportunities and deliver turnover according to plan.
- Responsible for brand consistency and brand DNA across owned and external online channels (Brand Websites, Applications, e-retailer sites etc.)
- Own and run CRM initiatives (including online sampling) to generate and activate target online consumer profiles
- Managing the relationship with digital and technical agencies
- Source or produce retailer-focused content for search, CRM and precision advertising.
- Develop and manage e-com kits on InRiver.
- Manage updates in Proshop according to brand activation plan.
- You have 1-2 years of experience from a commercial role
- You have a relevant education
- You have a commercial mindset and are result driven
- You are proactive and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish
- You have a hands-on approach and a drive that enables you to get things done
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our new E-commerce Key Account Manager to start in as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.