Have you recently graduated or are you about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Professional Products Division team as the Nordic Sales Analyst Graduate located in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Sales Analyst Graduate, your role is to support the sales teams in 1 or 2 of the Nordic countries on campaigns and assortment maintenance. As Sales Analyst Graduate you will also be responsible for conducting a number of analyzes on different sales measures, and present conclusions and recommendations based on your findings to the team. You will be an integrated part of the divisional finance department and report directly to the local sales controller.
Your key accountabilities:
- Price registration and maintenance of price conditions in SAP
- Handling purchase orders, invoices and credit notes in close collaboration with the customer
- Updating sales reports
- Administration of contracts and making sure that the internal rules are taken into consideration
- Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
- Support the sales controller with sales trackers and ad hoc tasks
- Sending monthly KPI’s to the headquarters in Paris
- You are about to finish or have recently finished your Master’s degree in finance or accounting (no longer than a year ago)
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are an experienced user of Business Warehouse and SAP
- You are service minded and enjoy providing support to your team
- You are structured and organised and have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both orally and written
We are looking for our Nordic Sales Analyst Graduate to start mid-August. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. The position is full-time, but with the possibility to work part-time for the first period. The We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400, L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees, L’Oréal Finland counting for 120 employees and L’Oréal Norway counting for 160.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employes 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.