In our Professional Product Division we are embarking into a complete transformation of the go-to-market strategy to a fully customer centric approach. The strengthening of the commercial excellence is the cornerstone of this transformation and the new CRM system (VIP) will be the key success factor of this.
For this unique project we are looking for a Nordic Sales System Specialist.
As the Nordic Sales System Specialist you will be responsible for the preparation, implementation and operation of the backend environment of the VIP system, e.g. SAP CRM. You will support the project manager with knowledge of the existing system environment, identification of gaps, the system setup, testing, assuring functionality and after go live support.
You will also be an agent of change, facilitating the transformation of business operations and distributing knowledge to other users in the organization. You will refer to the Nordic project manager.
- Provide expertise to identify Gaps and build solutions
- Be responsible for all back office testing activities and regression activities
- Participate in SAP CRM setup and conduct all deployment prep activities, i.e. territory management, organization setup, animation building, contingency management etc.
- Develop local business process documentation
- Provide system maintenance service and run support
- Contribute to preparation of local training material and conduct/coordinate training for users (back office admin, master data managers, customer care, demand planners etc.)
- Controlling system functionality and provision of resolutions for potential issues
The ideal profile:
The ideal profile has a positive and pro-active attitude and is a specialist in your business area, with a strong knowledge of the back office administration processes and systems, e.g. animation management, SAP EEC, order flows and customer data management. You show excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is respected in the organization, thus able to transfer knowledge easily. You are result driven and not afraid of going the extra mile with your team.
- Min. 2-3 year experience within a B2B environment
- Good business understanding
- Expert knowledge of back office administration and used to work with SAP & Business Warehouse
- Expert knowledge of sales operations
- Preferably knowledge of supply and customer care processes
- Preferably some IT affinity
- Experience with Business Intelligence and reporting
- Good English skills
- Opinion leader
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities! You will be a part of an organization of 82,900 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter with more than 400 employees.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com