Kick off your career in a Graduate position in the World’s No. 1 cosmetics company
Are you interested in logistics and a steep learning curve? Do you have a good understanding of business and want to succeed in a professional and international environment? If so then you may be one of our new Graduates for 6 months for our Nordic supply chain team at our Luxury Division at L’Oréal.
As a Graduate in our Supply Chain team you will work closely with a variety of players across the business, from marketing, key account managers to planners. You will be heavily involved in the daily cooperation with both external and internal partners. Your primary tasks will involve:
- Being a proactive and contributing team player in the Nordic Supply Chain team: constantly seeking to identify and implement process improvements to support service level and sustainable development targets.
- Involvement in Supply Chain projects together with the Supply Chain Manager
- Support the planning team
- Weekly check of non-delivered orders and communication towards our customers and secure a high service level
- Internal communication to the sales teams regarding out of stocks and potential issues, and how to solve them
- You are about to or have just graduated (no longer than one year ago) from your Master’s studies
- You hold a Cand. Merc. degree within supply chain or similar
- You have a flair for logistics and improvements of flows towards customers
- Your CV shows interest of FMCG and logistics
- International experience from studies or work abroad
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a person you are ambitious, a team player and have a strong sense of quality and details. You have an analytical & structured approach to your task, attention to details, good communication skills. You are service minded, flexible and able to prioritize your task in a busy environment.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com