Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Athens (Attica)
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. By meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 730+ employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, sales, business development, finance, supply chain, e-commerce, and HR.
On-line Brand Manager, ACD
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (Vichy, La Roche Posay, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect, and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology, and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities, and acting for the planet, please join us!
L’Oréal ACD Greece is looking for an On- Line Brand Manager to join the Marketing team, reporting to the Brand Manager and dotted line to Digital Manager.
Have the responsibility to provide:
• Brand website:
- Ensure meaningful consumer experience: Select DMI content to launch & propose local content, monitor new content roll-out
- Ensure respect of brand DNA on website
- Manage services & special features (eg e-sampling)
- Drive new websites roll-out, ensure website privacy compliance & monitor website analytics to drive proposals
- Implement Paid Search strategy as defined by Digital Manager
- Implement SEO strategy: keyword strategy, content plan, SEO agency handling. Monitor technical implementations
- Monitor One search strategy and results
- Implement local CRM brand strategy as defined by Digital Manager
- Connect with analytics agency to analyze, segment, and develop CRM tactics for acquisition and retention of database
- Connect with creative agency for the creation of CRM content
- Responsible for the deployment & monitoring of golden rules
- Track KPIs defined for CRM
- Observe, analyze, and provide insights on online competitor behavior and market trends
- Develop the brand strategy for e-com, identify opportunities for growth
- Monitor Hero SKUs performance and identify new, monitor online content, follow up on e-merchandising KPIs & monitor transactional media performance & brands online sell-out results
- Propose online activation plan, incl sampling and Ratings & Reviews
- Consult on performance, traffic and conversion for the brand on e-retailers websites.
- Monitor transactional media performance
- Brand vision and understanding associated with good product sensitivity
- Strong digital mindset & knowledge
- Excellent consumer understanding
- Ability to summarize complex ideas in order to share information
- Passionate with collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Drive innovation & simplification mindset
- Experience in Search & CRM
Strategic. In the way of thinking & having the ability to react and adapt quickly, following the market needs.
Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
One of the gangs. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so, do we.
Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!