POSITION TITLE: Forklift Operator
DEPARTMENT: Manufacturing Warehouse
SHIFT: 2nd shift
This person is accountable for the physical movement and the Computer transactions for all materials in the manufacturing warehouse.
- Fully supports an independent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of Zero Accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and environmental mission of the pant.
- Fully supports and embraces our Compass.
- Receives incoming vendor deliveries, verifies receipt quantities and related documentation. Completes all computer entries using L’Oreal’s warehouse systems (SAP and Flexnet) and complete all associated paper work.
- Locate all incoming merchandise using L’Oreal’s warehouse systems,(Flexnet))
- Physically and logically move all components or chemicals as required to support manufacturing and processing.
- Responsible for all computer transactions
- Complete cycle counts as required.
- Specially assigned and trained employees will handle hazardous waste and manage the hazardous waste area, be responsible for documentation computer entries and inventory.
- Specially assigned and trained employees will handle UPS, debit memos and ADI’s
- To perform at a level 4 Safety/Maintenance/Operations following training this consists of classroom time and hands on training.
- Capable of independently monitoring EWMS system and intervening to resolve issues with AGVs.
High school diploma, must have good computer skills knowledge of Microsoft suite a must (word, excel, and outlook).
Warehouse experience preferred, must be willing to work overtime.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.