Función del empleo: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Pasig City
What You’ll Do
Define and steer the product strategy for the category consistent with the international brand positioning and priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Define the strategic orientations and orchestrate the launches to maintain growth of the assigned product category.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management.
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences and maximize ROI
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, demand planning, education, CRM etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; ensure consistency and alignment in messaging and execution; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market, and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage A&P budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
Specific To Selective Divisions
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan Retail excellence projects
Who We Are Looking For
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, candidate with beauty/FMCG/luxury goods background would be preferrable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical sense
- Sensitive to consumer behavior and beauty trends
- Identifies market drivers, integrates retail & shopper expertise
- Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
◄ Volver a lista de empleos