At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréal group more than 110 years ago.
Always hand-in-hand with hairdressers. Always creating connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
As Business Analyst you will:
- Prepare dashboards, reports and calculations for sales and marketing teams in Power BI system.
- Prepare presentations for commercial meetings.
- Propose changes that make the Business Intelligence solutions more efficient.
- Implement and develop of modules, tools and applications supporting business processes.
- Reach the automation and effectiveness of commercial reports.
- Focus on optimization and performance of the proposed solutions.
You're a perfect match if you:
- Have analytical thinking and ability to formulate relevant conclusions.
- Have very good knowledge of Excel (including pivot table and query).
- Have very good knowledge of Power BI – advanced skills.
- Have good command of MS SQL, VBA, DAX.
- Understand the forecasting methods in theory and practice will be an advantage.
- Are responsible, accurate and have communicative skills.
- Have good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in Emigo (SFA), other SFA and SAP system will be advantage.
Moreover, you are:
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heros. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure becasue you’re smart enough to learn from your mistakes.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community-engaged in Sports and CSR activities.