Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
JOB MISSION You will be responsible for developing retailer category strategies including creative solutions for optimising the use of space in store. You will be interfacing and developing relationships with the key decision makers within both L’Oreal and the account which you are assigned. Your role will bring opportunities to influence and change category merchandising options. You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial, merchandising and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities. The purpose is to build strong professional relationships with accounts and to be knowledgeable across Skincare categories, and influential in your point of view. You will be measured on your ability to drive category growth and increase ranges within accounts. You will report to Head of Category Management within Business Development Department (Poland & Baltic Hub).
WE EXPECT THAT YOU SUCCEED IN/TO:
• Develop category relationship with the account across Skincare categories. Increase level of input in to category revisions to become supplier of choice on all category reviews.
• Lead the Category Revision process both internally and externally. Undertake data analysis, range and space evaluation, and prepare planograms. Take the lead in presenting Category Revision recommendations to the trade and support physical implementation if applicable. Manage specific Category Management projects for selected accounts.
• Analyse multiple sources of data to fully understand designated categories. Develop full understanding of AC Nielsen, Gfk household Panel, Space Planning, Retailer Specific Data Tools (i.e. Dunnhumby), Ad Hoc research studies, and use appropriate data to drive understanding of your category shoppers.
• Develop a Beauty In-store Vision for Skincare categories.
• Produce merchandising guidelines forSkincare categories.
• Develop close working relationship with the internal L’Oreal Commercial Teams. Understand all commercial objectives and ensure regular communication between Cat Man & commercial teams. Be the leader of assortment optimization process in Skincare categories (assortment pyramids / recommendation by account)
• Develop understanding of your accounts Health and Beauty strategy and identify opportunities to develop further category projects to help deliver the retailer strategy.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work with multiple continuous data sources
• Familiarity with ad hoc research studies.
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work effectively in a team, but also self-sufficient and resilient when working without supervision
• Confident, enthusiastic and persuasive in their manner, the job holder will be practical and methodical in their approach to problem solving
• Flexible in approach
• Good PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)