Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
Our ambition for coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world!
This project, that motivates all our teams, is not only business, but also human adventure, and requires rapid deployment of our forces and accelerated transformation of the company in every field.
Do you want to be a part of our Customer Care Team?
L’Oreal Polska is looking for following position, for full time job 1 year contract.
Customer Care Specialist
based in Warsaw, Annopol 17 street, with following tasks:
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Record, analyses and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Enforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of payment deadlines, through follow-up of the bills payment and in proactively ensuring reminders.
- Stay in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions.
- Be responsible for the client accounts clarity (clearing of accounts)
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Participate to the training of new collaborators and transfer his/her knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Depending on the organization, ensure the continuity of service (he/she can could have, occasionally and partially, to replace his/her superior,)
- According to the organization, participate to the implementation of projects in collaboration with the client (ex: information sharing, stock levels optimizations etc.)
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
With Economy University degree, with 1-3 years of experience on the similar position, with experience in SAP, pragmatic, client-oriented, perfect with figures, well organized and a good team player. Man or woman, with excellent communication skills, autonomous at work and rigorous, flexible. He/she is totally computer literate; fluent in English. Experience in FMCG is advantage.
* Challenge to join the team in international company
* Dynamic business environment and cooperation with all departments in the company
* Challenging work with lots of opportunity for learning
We will consider applications only from candidates that meet mentioned profile requirements according their CV.