Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you willing to take on a new challenge in a fast-changing environment? Do you want to be a part of cross-functional team working together in order to ensure great business results?
Than we are looking just for you!
Your role as Demand Planner:
· Creation of short term and long term sales forecasts based on market and historic data analysis for Poland&Baltic HUB
· Coordination of demand planning in close cooperation with business development, sales, supply planning and controlling international teams
· Challenging and consolidation of the promotions and launches forecasts projected by the business
· Constantly working on demand planning process and tools improvement
You’re the perfect match, if you:
· Have at least 2 years of experience in demand planning
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced and complex environment
· Have a can-do attitude and business oriented approach
· Have a very good command of English (both written and spoken)
· Have good analytical skills and ability to work well under time pressure
· Are a very communicative and enjoy working in a team
· Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
· Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects
· Mentor’s guidance and a rich learning package
· Dedicated Buddy from day one!
· Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
· Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally)
· New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
We are open for candidates with disabilities
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of [__] “*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.