Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
Are you a strong e-commerce talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on a customer that makes a difference for the L’Oréal LUXE as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the e-commerce star that we are looking for – the E-commerce Key Account Manager for L’Oréal LUXE!
When taking on a career in LUXE with L’Oréal Polska, you will get ownership of our new business partner. You will have the responsibility for the important part of our E-commerce business and you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
When being responsible for your own customer we expect different things from you. We expect that you succeed in:
- Defining an Ecommerce strategy for our new Pure Player business partner.
- Organizing visual merchandising and content marketing for on-line perfumeries according to L'Oréal Luxe brand priorities.
- Management of Client’s several brick & mortar perfumeries according to the standards of the division.
- Sell-in and sell-out planning based on the e-marketing plan of the brands.
- Building effective relationships with the Client.
- Client’s P&L management. Negotiations of commercial terms within the established budgets.
- Establishing and implementing annual E-Commerce plans in line with the Division’s strategy.
- Defining and implementing CRM strategy.
- Coordination of operational activities related to the listing of new products, allocation of samples.
- Addressing the challenges related to increase of E-commerce business: finding best practices in the market, exploring knowledge about E-Client’s behaviors, monitoring competing brands.
- Cooperation with sales and digital teams.
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have experience (min 3 years) in e-commerce within international company. Furthermore, you:
- Are skilled negotiator with strong strategic approach
- Are used to work on Clients’ P&L
- Are familiar with E-commerce newest trends and have ability to predict them
- Are analytical, result oriented and very experienced with Excel and Power Point
- Are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills
- Are good planner with excellent project management skills
- Are fluent in Polish and English
We offer: We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment and highly skilled colleagues. In our company you will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development tailored career paths.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo