Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Jersey City
The Packaging Art Director/Senior Art Director is responsible for designing new and existing packaging from initial concept through final execution. A conceptual thinker with strong visual design skills that is able to creatively problem solve and come up with multiple on brand solutions for new and for limited edition products.
– Conceptualize and design multiple design solutions
– Create moodboards and material boards
– Create and execute designs
– Create Design Turn Overs (DTO) to hand-off to the Production Team
– Create and review mechanical art
– Responsible for projects from conception to execution
– Collaborate with cross functioning teams
– Ability to create comps to showcase design concepts and ideas.
– Be a team player
– Creative thinker
– BFA or MFA in Design or equivalent experience
– 6+ years of prior experience
– Impeccable sense of design and typography
– Strong level of creativity, conceptualization, execution, organization and design skills
– Illustrator and Photoshop skills are required
– Ability to work in a highly collaborate and fast pace design environment
– Able to juggle multiple projects and have a can do attitude!
– Solid communication and presentation skills