Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Piscataway
- Responsible for supervising production operations to achieve 100% attainment of the fixed short term schedule, while observing all quality control standards and maximizing efficient, effective application of manufacturing resources in a safe manner.
- Fully supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Leads a team of Machine Operators and encourages 100% employee engagement.
- Manage the production work force to maximize the efficient conduct of manufacturing operations.
- Observe “Good Manufacturing Practices” (G.M.P).
- Contribute to the achievement of UP goals, including Uptimes, Safety, Quality, People Development, Recognition and Accountability.
- Maintain a safe, clean, work environment and implement L’Oreal USA Environmental programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a strong preference for engineering or business administration.
- 3 to 5+ years of previous supervisory experience required in a manufacturing environment, preferably the cosmetics industry.
- Experience with methods for Optimizing Production (TPR,SMED,OEE,etc).
- Experience with production techniques, quality and SHE systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo