Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Manage and direct the staff of a manufacturing operation to achieve 100% attainment of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards, efficiency targets and ensuring that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
Must have the verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least four to five years of related experience in a similar industry.
● Must have knowledge of manufacturing equipment, processes, and procedures and an extensive knowledge of scheduling concepts and procedures.
● Must have the ability to determine load factors and manufacturing requirements.
● Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
● Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results.
● Must demonstrate the L'Oreal competencies including but not limited to creative problem solving, decision making, achievement orientation, cultivation of talent, and strong communication skills.
General Job Duties
Manage production operations to achieve attainment of the production plan by
executing the short term fixed schedule based on the master production plan requirements.
● Supervise and train the production workforce in methods and procedures that
maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of productions.
●Review and evaluate employee performance.
● Develop and implement improved work procedures that enhance
● Recommend capital equipment improvements to enhance the capacity,
efficiency, and productivity of the means of production.
● Ensure all products, procedures, equipment and policies are in compliance with
FDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
● Implement L'Oreal quality assurance procedures.
● Facilitate and effective employee/labor relations environment within the
● Maintain appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely
● Maintain a safe, clean work area and implement L'Oreal's environmental
● Where applicable, manage supporting warehouse activities
● Manage and implement all L'Oreal policies and practices including, but not
limited to, the Corporations Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Etc.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job