Paid Search Associate - LUXE
The Paid Search (SEM) Assistant Manager will support the Paid Search team through all fundamentals of paid search account management. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and executing paid search and shopping campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other emerging search platforms. A successful Assistant Manager will effectively monitor campaign performance, propose optimization tactics and support with launches to maximize sales and traffic.
- Support launches and implementation of new paid search initiatives, including keyword research, bulk sheets and trafficking, campaign builds and structure
- Manage day-to-day flow of paid search performance including pacing, monitoring key performance metrics, and analyzing performance trends to inform optimization
- Monitor and propose opportunities to optimize keywords, ads, budgets, and bids to maximize KPIs
- Support with QA throughout full campaign lifecycle (pre-launch and while live), owning troubleshooting and regular health checks of search keyword/ad approvals, landing pages, shopping feed health, ad strength
- Create Excel workbooks to organize campaign performance data and provide actionable insights and pull insights from existing data visualization tools (DOMO & Datastudio)
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Monitor trends and the broader search landscape through competitive tools (Adthena), using data to surface insights and optimization recommendations
- Manage promotional calendars and coordinate ad copy proposals and launches
- Identify test or innovation opportunities
- Escalates and provides solutions when necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year SEM experience, preferably in an agency environment, and success managing campaigns across Google, Bing; Shopping experience is a plus
- Well-versed in all the basics of Paid Search
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and bid management tools (e.g., Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Proficient in Excel, and comfortable working with large data sets; experience building bulksheets and using functions such as VLookup and Pivot Tables for analysis
- Experience with keyword research and competitive monitoring tools (Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Adthena)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Positive attitude and a desire to learn!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.