Are you interested in payroll and strong in administrational tasks? Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and make things happen? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Corporate team as the Payroll and Administrative Coordinator.
As the Payroll and Administrative Coordinator, you carry out all activities relating to preparing payroll for the Finnish subsidiary, securing data quality and contributing to Nordic Excellence Service Function. The role has a strong focus on administration mixed with supporting employees in matters regarding pay. In addition to payroll the Payroll and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for administrative tasks at the Finnish office to keep things running smoothly. The role reports to HR Manager in Finland.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Handle variable aspects of pay and personnel movements within the pay Information System, control pay updates and report anomalies to service providers.
• Make sure all HR tools are in place and that key master data (SAP) is linked and administration processes are managed consistently.
• Function as the contact person to our outsourced payroll service.
• Contribute to the Nordic Excellence Service goals to create common synergies and processes on payroll across the Nordics, professionalize standards, and adhere to Group norms.
• Carry out social security declaration and maintain relations with social security bodies.
• Provide support and assistance to the HR team and to associate on matters relating to the pay and HR services to employees.
• Report on problems affecting payments.
• Handle the time reporting system
• Handle employee lunch benefit process
• Manage car leasing process and operate as a key contact person to our fleet partner
• Contact person to our office management service provider
• Invoice handling & coordinating arriving goods and mail at the office
Our ideal candidate:
• Has at least 2 years of experience from a similar job
• Has the ability to manage several projects and has an eye for detail
• Is an excellent user of systems in general, especially Excel. SAP experience is an asset
• Knowledge of the Finnish labor laws is seen as an asset
• Thrives within a fast paced and dynamic payroll environment
• Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
• Enjoys making sure administrational tasks run smoothly
• Is fluent in English and Finnish.
Working with salary data, it is important that you are thorough and detail-minded, but at the same time you enjoy the contact with managers and employees. You communicate clearly, have a service gene and take responsibility.
We are looking for Payroll and Administrative Coordinator to start as soon as we find the right candidate. The position is based in Espoo, some travel will be part of the role. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply!
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our working environment is flexible including possibilities to work from home. Our Nordic organization counts almost more 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting 110 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.