Función del empleo: Training & Education
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else. If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago. Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair and beauty products. The 8 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage and Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
• Be a key member of the PPD UKI Education & Professional Development team responsible for working with the General Manager to drive the Division’s strategy and transformation agenda.
• Be a self-starter who relishes working in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable building professional relationships with key stakeholders.
• Analyse the quantitative & qualitative results and adapt the education strategy based on GTM insights.
• In co-operation with the Business Development and Digital & Innovations teams, understand the cross-border business drivers and market insights from an internal external perspective. You will be able to interpret in-salon experience and behaviour and turn this into tangible actions.
• Be responsible for managing education data projects and tracking the progress.
• Be responsible for deploying the O+O education model based on client segmentation (online, offline), driving actionable insights for our go-to-market approach and the monetisation of education.
• Propose, pilot and analyse relevant education indicators.
• Analyse, track and make recommendations on ACCESS dashboards.
• Be responsible for identifying and reviewing the Education KPIs and aligning the commission targets accordingly cross-Brand.
• Design and develop, with the support of the Brands, the annual omni-channel education plan.
• Manage and monitor the Excellence of Education, working with our Education teams and our customers to deliver leading programmes.
• Be in charge of monitoring and making recommendations for any Educational P&L shifts.
• Manage existing and develop new divisional reporting portfolio ensuring consistency and optimised work processes across all PPD brands.
• Provide ongoing support of the divisional strategy for Education and Professional Development and stakeholders to drive implementation and manage the PPD reporting portfolio.
• Liaise with Power BI teams to automate key reports.
• Continue to modernise and monetise our PPD education programme to reach more hairdressers and drive incremental revenue.
• Ensure an efficient and effective communication system across and between PPD teams and functions, including Field Education teams and the Commercial teams.
• Ensure use of systems that give close control on revenues, costs and profitability.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• The ability to strategise the GTM roadmap through performance analysis.
• A strong understanding of market dynamics, especially education with knowledge of Commercial, e-commerce and Marketing strategies.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building cross-functional relationships.
• A solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately and at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Sound planning and organisational skills with an ability to re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Risk awareness, and build contingency into plans
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.