Job Title: Physical Distribution – Data Analytics 12 Month Intern
Function: Supply Chain
Division: Operations – Corp Supply Chain
Supervisor Title: AVP, Physical Distribution
Location: Clark, NJ
Physical Distribution - Data Analytics is fundamental to monitor our Continuous Improvement journey. This position will be dedicated to developing ways to automate, distribute and visualize our productivity performance across our Physical Distribution network. The Physical Distribution dashboard will provide insights to our teams to monitor & improve performance.
The intern’s work will be centered on the following activities:
- Automate our KPI reporting using Power BI/Tableau to visualize & create opportunities for change
- Support current work underway in developing a daily Health Check for our Distribution Centers, including a daily volume tracker
- Works with Local Key Users and Subject Matter Experts to determine corrective actions
- Assists on-boarding divisions to the DC Performance Management Scorecard
- Participate in KPI development & streamlining data
- Participate in on-boarding new members to the divisions
- Participate in developing and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track productivity
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Data Analytics or related field
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills to evaluate root cause analysis
- Must possess strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Teams
- Intermediate Level Skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, macros, pivot tables, queries, custom functions & data management
- Intermediate Level Skills in MS Power Point such as inserting charts, graphs and tables, animation and multimedia, customizing slide shows with hyperlinks, drawing and working with objects, speaker notes and meeting notes, and advanced presentation features
- Intermediate level skills in Power BI, Tableau and/or data visualization tools
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging corporate environment interacting with team members and leaders
- Ability to work independently yet closely with team members to manage tight timeframes
- Must be able to work in team environments in Clark, NJ with scheduled regular travel to New York and New Jersey offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.