Job: Planner - Assembly
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Responsible for procuring packaging materials, ensuring on time delivery of these materials to the production site and collaborating with the Assembly Planning and Assembly Execution teams to develop the line shift requirements to meet customer’s expected delivery dates
- Education: BA/BS degree, preferred
- Experience: 1- 3 years of Purchasing and/or Planning experience preferred
- Technical Experience: Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel required
- Independent thinker with strong decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail, strong mathematical and analytical skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.