Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Position Summary: Optimize levels of component inventory while managing the supply of components/raw materials to support the production plan.
- Define methods and supply parameters and communicate to Master Scheduling and the Production Floor
- Analyze and send monthly supply sheets to suppliers
- Anticipate and inform on any supply issues on components and raw materials to minimize impact
- Work on medium term strategy with suppliers to ensure awareness of any capacity issues
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Formalize working processes
- Key indicators
- Monitoring of supply performance
- Develop logistics requirements (specifications) with suppliers
- Initiate and drive the lead-time improvement/agility projects
- Manage the days of supply of components and raw materials to ensure alignment with budget
- Analyze and report monthly on excess and obsolete
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo