Position Overview: This position will help manage the establishment of the Master Production Schedule and the development of overall logistics strategy by working with production and business leaders to implement a world-class execution and delivery system, while continuing to drive continuous improvement through Piscataway Manufacturing Operations. #DDIR
- Responsible for planning the monthly Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Studies and determines availability of resources to execute launch, promotion and basic business production.
- Approves Sales Forecast and initiates changes as deemed necessary.
- Validates plant capacity of equipment and resources.
- Determines requirements for subcontracting.
- Actively participates in plant validation, trending and budgeting.
- Interfaces with Marketing Services/Distribution on daily stock status.
- Management of ORSEC.
- Develops and monitors department project management.
- Forecast and Forecast analysis.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing operations within cosmetics or related industry.
- At least 3 years of related managerial experience in production and inventory control operations.
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Detail orientation.
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR #MSCPLANNER