MANAGER – SALES PLANNING (Specialty)
The Planner will ensure that correct levels of merchandise are available and maintained at each retailer/door. Planner will improve the quantity and variation of merchandise, leveraging forecasting and seasonal trends, to drive sales, reduce Return to Vendor statistics, and increase profitability.
Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensuring availability of the appropriate product mix of stock in the stores by:
- proactively monitoring and resolving low or out-of-stock conditions
- forecasting the appropriate flow of basics and assuring timely ordering
- analyzing and ordering the correct level of color stories, promotional items, sets by door
- Analyze, review and update shipment projections and reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Review, analyze and project all product and GWP returns
- Participate in season planning and provide support as necessary
- Compile all daily, weekly, monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business
Ad-hoc projects as required:
- Help create and plan all presentations for all on-site management meetings, retailer presentations as well as Regional Sales Meetings
- Process new store opening paperwork
- Communicate and follow-up on all necessary business information from buying office to NAD, FSVP, RSDs and AEs
- Coordinate request and timely delivery of coop/visual materials
- Knowledge and awareness of beauty industry, market, and competitive trends
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, creative thinker
- Good negotiation, communication, and organizational skills with an analytical approach to identifying opportunities
- Ability to establish working relationship with buying groups
- Strong computer skills a MUST: Excel and PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.