Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Piscataway
Position Overview: Responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of packaging lines and component and bulk deliveries in order to ensure successful achievement and adherence to the monthly production plan.
- Works with Master Planner and Logistics Planners to develop and validate an achievable plan based on available capacity, manning and expected delivery of required components and bulk.
- Directs the release of materials to insure uninterrupted supply while maintaining overall inventory to within prescribed limits.
- Managing and improving inventory levels and conducting and reconciling regular physical inventories to issue and maintain accurate system information.
- Interfaces with Supervisors, Logistics, Quality, Warehouse and vendors to ensure timely receipt and release of materials.
- Responsible for timely reporting of all inventory and production related metrics.
- Plan component inventories and maintain planning parameters to manage the inventory investment within budgeted levels.
- Define the filling and processing schedule for the UP over a 3 month horizon, with high accuracy over a 2-4 week period.
- Interface with Logistics and UP Director on production plan advancement.
- Report the requirements and account for the availability of labor.
- Interface with Component Supply Planners on AC/RM availability and exceptions.
- Interface with Industrial Quality on RM/AC/WIP/BULK/FG inspection priorities
- Adjust the schedule as needed to maintain the pertinence of the short term plan.
- Manage the administration of work orders for UP execution.
- Interface with Logistics on call-off issues and call-off performance.
- Perform in a lead role in the planned transition of additional products from other L’Oréal USA plants.
- Provide Logistics medium and long term labor and resource availability, labor times and uptime ratios.
- Be a driving force in the definition of batch size and UP scrap factors.
- Ensure the accuracy of UP inventories of all article types.
- May perform other duties and projects as required.
1-3 years planning experience and a working knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, and Master Scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification is preferred.
- Must be willing to work extended hours to meet monthly planning cycle deadlines.
- Project management experience.
- Proficient in Word and Excel - spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo