Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase,
Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Become a part of our Finance Department!
Location: L’Oréal İstanbul Plant is located in Esenyurt.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· You should perform supplier confirmation monthly and quarterly
· You will prepare of tax declarations form
· You will book of bank transactions and checking bank reconciliations monthly
· You will check supplier payment lists
· You should book supplier, customer, bank and foreign currency accounts valuations at month end closing
· You should prepare and follow up of e-invoce and e-ledger process
· You should perform monthly closing steps & checklist
· You will maintain general ledger accounts including provisions
· And also;
· Invoice issue including price difference, return and fx differences invoice
· Fixed asset accounting
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
· Minimum 5 years of experience in import and export, cost and progress payment accounting,
· Good knowledge about General Accounting and Tax Legislation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills,
· Analytical, proactive, solution-oriented, responsible
· Very Good command of both written and spoken English
· Good knowledge of MS office applications especially
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Good team player, eager to learnYou should book material purchase invoices
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU