Platform Reliability B2B, B2C & Marketplace Support
L’Oreal is a Beauty Tech leader; our portfolio brands continue to stay in top 10 list of L2 Digital IQ index. We believe in delighting our consumers with cutting edge online experiences through high performing sites on all devices. We believe in creating feature-rich yet easy to navigate and accessibility compliant sites that can assist our visually impaired audience. We strive to achieve excellence in this ever-growing technology landscape in the online world.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an IT support mindset to join our dynamic and fast-paced eCommerce team. This individual will collaborate with technology, business, and service partners to help coordinate the remediation of uncovered storefront concerns, communicate with our stakeholders, observe standards and policies, maintain IT Security postures, etc. The solution minded candidate will cover the spectrum of applications across media, ecommerce, mobile, social, CRM, retail, analytics our B2B and marketplace initiatives across the US, Canada, and Latin America.
This candidate will act as the primary contact for all aspects of Ecommerce Support and work closely with stakeholders from the L’Oreal brands, Digital IT, Infrastructure office, CRM / DDM, etc. across the US, Latin America, and Canada. This role would best be filled by an individual with experience in supporting high-performing websites and web technologies who is passionate about problem-solving and is energized by the thought of learning and working with a wide variety of technologies.
- Become a trusted platform subject matter
- Be the go-to resource for questions and platform issues and serve as the first point of contact for our customers in Americas (Brazil, LATAM, Canada and US)
- Assist with triage and troubleshooting of issues related to platform processes, site uptime and availability of key functions on the websites
- Contribute to our internal documentation and assist your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Quick, clear writer and an amazing communicator
- Able to break down a complex technology or problem in a way that is easy to understand
- Responsible for coordinating testing to confirm incident resolution
- Responsible for coordinating testing to confirm issue is resolved and meets end user expectations
- Must possess and exhibit good verbal and written communication skills including understanding and comfort with technical language