Función del empleo: Manufacturing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Florence, KY
Job Title: Pre-weigher- 2nd & 3rd shift
Reporting directly to the Processing Supervisor, general responsibilities of this position include the operation of scales, pumps, mixing, and material handling equipment for the pre-weigh of chemicals; preparation of requests for chemicals from Pre-weigh listing to the warehouse.
- Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Respectfully, through words and actions, work cooperatively with others. Embrace team spirit of Florence Manufacturing.
- Follows prescribed procedures to accurately pre-weigh batches in a safe and efficient manner.
- Request chemicals from the warehouse.
- Follow G.M.P’s to ensure that compounds are of high quality and free of contaminants. G.M.P’s include cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, proper sampling and handling of materials, and appropriate documentation of activities.
- Notifies the supervisor of existing or potential problems with equipment or materials which may jeopardize employee safety and/or product quality.
- Ability to operate Forklift Truck upon completing appropriate training through L’Oréal USA.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work location, including washing of pumps, drums, utensils, wiping down of equipment and using floor scrubbing equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Trouble shooting experience
- Attention to detail
- Lifting and Carrying: up to 50lbs
- Push and Pull: up to 25lbs
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift operation
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Chemical mixing experience in a similar industry
- Computer knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos