Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New Jersey - Piscataway
País: United States
Processing (Production) Manager | Piscataway, NJ
Manage and direct the safe efficient conduct of processing operations to fully support attainment of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards, including ISO requirements, and ensuring that new product launch date schedules are met.
- Manage processing operations to fully support attainment of the production plan by supervising the coordination of the short term fixed schedule and the long term production plan.
- Supervise and coordinate all production related activity for the support of new product launches and restage projects.
- Develop and implement programs that train the staff and production work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of production.
- Design, develop, recommend, and implement improved work procedures that enhance manufacturing efficiency.
- Design, implement, or recommend capital equipment improvements that enhance the capacity, efficiency, and productivity of the means of production.
- Direct problem solving activities.
- Observe “Good Manufacturing Practices” (GMP).
- Implement L’Oreal quality assurance procedures and the requirements of ISO.
- Facilitate an effective employee/labor relations environment within the production unit
- Maintain appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and implement L’Oreal environmental programs.
- Where applicable, manage warehouse and pre-weigh activities.
- Manage and implement all L’Oreal policies and practices.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Science degree is required, with a strong preference for chemical engineering
- 5+ years of previous processing experience required in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably the cosmetics industry.
- Past project engineering and management experience is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos