You will be responsible to:
- Identify strongest influencers, key social networks, blogs, relevant specific websites, etc in order to federate communities around valuable subjects in line with brand‘s / project’s positioning and identity
- Create a dialogue, develop, animate, and moderate those communities through innovative and relevant actions and content (partnerships, games, special events…)
- Use all available content, or ensure the development of specific one tailored for social diffusion, in order to inspire communities into sharing /producing their own content
- Monitor closely the on-line reputation through all tools, ensuring quality in the communication, anticipating risks
- Ensure a strategic outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
- Content management : Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s ambition.
- Consumer touch points/media strategy : Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations.
- Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities (consumers, bloggers, journalists, etc) and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support the brand’s ambition.
- Customer data, relationship and service management : deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
- Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Min. 3 years working experience in related field in both PR and Digital
- Good communication skill and driven person
- Passionate in beauty particularly Make-Up category
- Good English Skill