Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Do you like diving into category analysis and translating your strategy into real business impact?
Then joining L'Oreal Profesional Product Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD), we distribute products from our diverse brands through salons. We are privileged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the finest products, newest technologies and best training in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Product Manger orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.You will…
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have more than 2 years of experience in product management.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos