At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Proactively determines problems and provide solutions to ensure that all new and existing L’Oreal formulas are chemically and physically compatible with their intended saleable and promotional packages and packaging materials.
Ensures that all packages and packaging materials are dimensionally and functionally meeting L’Oréal’s expectations listed in the CDC and/or QCP documents and within tolerances of detailed drawings and specifications.
Executes CDC and Compatibility testing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Executes CDC and Compatibility testing.
- Analyzes and interprets results from testing labs and formulate recommendations.
- Manages timeline of compatibility and homologation tests in order to give results by key dates
- Ensures laboratory procedures, equipment and organization are in phase with business needs in terms of Quality and Capacity.
- Ensure the compliance with L’Oreal Quality Management Systems and Procedures.
- Participates in deciding extrapolations.
- With métier head participates in the action plan for resolution of any incompatibilities and/or homologations issues that threaten a product launch and assists in finding a solution.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and/or Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Knowledge of packaging and raw materials, transformation and industrialization processes
- Understanding of chemical and physical reactions
- 3-5 years’ experience in packaging industry, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field
- Travel to vendors and plants as needed
- Strong PC skills; MS Office, PowerPoint and data base systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to relate clear results and well-constructed action plans
- Detailed oriented, good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Adaptability to change, capacity to challenge, thirst for knowledge and deep understanding
- French Language is a plus
- Research & Innovation staff
- DGO staff
- Manufacturing Plants
- Development and Packaging teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.