Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Our Demi Grand team is tasked with the upscaling of formulations to ensure consistency. We are looking for a strong professional to continue to drive our strong Quality / Safety 1st culture. Coordinate and perform activities pertaining to Quality System Management, SOPs and auditing. Compile, analyze and report on quality performance data in order to direct and prioritize quality improvement efforts.
- Conduct internal, supplier, and subcontractor quality audits
- Develop and document quality system procedures and work instructions in accordance with L’Oréal’s quality assurance procedures
- Analyze and report status on quality incidents, packaging component and finished good non- conformances
- Work closely with our suppliers to address any raw materials issues in the upscaling process
- Initiate, monitor and report on the corrective action process for bulk, finished goods and packaging component conformance
- Collect and compile statistical data to identify trends based on analysis of nonconformance’s
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop and conduct training pertaining to quality system knowledge and improvement
- Manage and enforce the Demi Grand R&I Safety Environment and Health Program
- B.S. in science or engineering (Mechanical or Chemical) and two years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Quality inspection, auditing and or testing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Must possess ability to work well independently and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to think creatively to find new and unique solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated strong English verbal and written skills
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Work on fairly complex equipment under deadlines
- Sense of urgency and understanding that errors in work may cause business delays
- Individual contributor with opportunity to develop in to a leadership position in the future pending stellar performance
DIRECTION / RESPONSIBILITY
Functions independently on a project basis with moderate supervision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo