Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
País/Región: Hong Kong
Do you have strong analytical and project management skills? Are you someone who can turn data into meaningful insights and recommendations to drive the business?
Most of all, does working for one of the fastest growing industries excite you?
If the answers are yes, then this Project Manager position is for you!
L’Oreal Travel Retail Asia Pacific aims to build the best in class retail experience to recruit & localize consumers. We are now recruiting a Project Manager to drive this development.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Understand the complexity of business, organization and work process and develop strong relationships with internal (management, marketing, education, commercial, finance, HR), external stakeholders (retailers, agents, vendors)
- Consolidate and analyze relevant information from multiple data sources and implement business analysis tools / dashboards with clear KPIs to follow up
- Provide relevant business insight to influence, drive business decisions and propose innovative, strategic recommendation to make bigger business impact and to improve efficiency
- Prepare business reports (management presentations, fact sheets, dashboards etc.) for relevant stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in business analysis
- Exposure in MSBI, retail field operation (commercial, education) experience is a plus
- Strong business acumen and high level of analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to creatively approach new and original projec
- Good understanding of matrix, multi-regional organization and business
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and influence
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Access / PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo