Mission: conduct all purchasing within the portfolio, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: collect, understand and challenge stakeholders’ needs and promote demand management.
- Defines purchasing strategy: organize and gather market knowledge, propose advanced action plans to benefit from market opportunities
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process, Identify opportunities leveraging value chain approach. Lead and implement productivity projects.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network. Captures Supplier Innovation
- Maximizes Supplier Relationship: define and implement supplier portfolio, monitor the performance and analyze P&Ls, make clear feed-backs and follow action plans.
- Creates value and innovates: lead complex projects, develop and recommend best options to secure identified project risks.
- Negotiates with integrity: use appropriate negotiation techniques and tools.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department. Monitor the contract compliance
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools, propose action plans. Escalate to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs. Demonstrate a functional understanding of all purchasing/procurement tools (SAP, Optis, CPP, Scorecard ….), ensure data quality. Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process: basic financial or accounting rules,
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Feed network with internal/external news, share best practices, Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with his stakeholders
- Support sustainably purchasing: apply all purchasing/procurement processes (Buy and Care), following internal control rules. Share and train new people on processes.
-The position as a procurement buyer of retail related categories. Will succeed to domain leader by managing procurement projects, price negotiation, report analysis, stakeholder/ vendor communication.
-Multi-international working environment, purchasing experience is required
• Purchasing background– 2 year
• Languages: Native speaker of Mandarin, Proficiency in verbal and written English
• Technical: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP system, presentation skill
• Skill : Self-motivated, willing to take challenges, good communication, logical thinking, result oriented, team spirit