Función del empleo: Sourcing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Mission: conduct all purchasing within the portfolio, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: collect, understand and challenge stakeholders’ needs and promote demand management. Apply VA methodology and Guarantee the expected functionality level at the optimized costs
- Develop and negotiates contracts for key materials and Suppliers.
- Supervise Suppliers capacity and develop contengincy plan.
- Identify and develop global sources of supply for key feedstocks materials.
- Leads the coordination of continuos improvement programs with suppliers.
- Defines purchasing strategy: organize and gather market knowledge, propose advanced action plans to benefit from market opportunities
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process, Identify opportunities leveraging value chain approach. Lead and implement productivity projects, apply and Use TCO.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network. Captures Supplier Innovation
- Maximizes Supplier Relationship: define and implement supplier portfolio, monitor the performance and analyze P&Ls, make clear feed-backs and follow action plans.
- Creates value and innovates: lead complex projects (Reformulation, Full buy, innovation,..). Develop and recommend best options to secure identified project risks.
- Negotiates with integrity: use appropriate negotiation techniques and tools.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department. Monitor the contract compliance
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools, propose action plans. Escalate to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs. Demonstrate a functional understanding of all purchasing/procurement tools (SAP, Optis, CPP, Scorecard ….), ensure data quality. Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process: basic financial or accounting rules, S80 and PRI structure and purchasing part, L'Oréal financial activity rules (rebates, fees, drivers…). Analyze the impact of choices/tariffs in a plant P&L or in a PRI.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Feed network with internal/external news, share best practices, Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with his stakeholders
- Support sustainably purchasing: apply all purchasing/procurement processes (Buy and Care), following internal control rules. Share and train new people on processes.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
· NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT • Maximises Suppliers relationship • Creates value and innovates • Anticipates business activity and acts proactively (new suppliers…)
· IS CONSUMER ORIENTED • Analyses business needs and challenges demand • Supports and manages stakeholders relationship
· CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY •Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules (contracts…) • Supports sustainable Purchasing (solidarity sourcing, Buy & care and SBWA) • Evaluates and manages risks
· MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY • Manages performance and efficiency (process, tools) • Optimises costs • Negotiates with integrity • Defines purchasing strategy (market knowledge, costs models)
EDUCATION AND EXEPRIENCE
- Minimum 3- 5 years working experience preferably from Personal Care/ Cosmetics/ FMCG
- Experience in working/ buying Raw materials.
- Matric with Diploma in Purchasing Management/ Qualification in the related field
- Experience in working on SAP system
- Ability to handle pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent admin ettiquette
- High degree of attention to detail & accuracy
- Previous experience in driving cost savings projects
◄ Volver a lista de empleos