Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Hong Kong - Head Office
País: Hong Kong
· Report to the Finance & Admin Director
· Analyze the company spending, business needs and formulation and implementation of category purchasing strategies -Lead the purchasing team and drive purchasing savings, KPIs and compliances
· Supplier Relationship Management on contracting and performance on service, quality and deliverability
· Communicate with stakeholders on market practice/trends, recommendation and implementation of effective and cost efficient purchase methodology and process
· Support the team and manage stakeholders’ relationships. Manage projects and influence stakeholders
· Coach and challenge team in terms of negotiation strategy and provide support when required
· Monitor & improve purchasing performance based on analysis and track records.
· Manage data collection, data analysis, and reporting activities of Central Purchasing to aid the business unit managers / executives in development of a sourcing strategy.
· Maintain and update the procurement intranet portal; support RFP activities; maintain database of contracts and track by expiration date and other key elements.
· Perform analysis/ quarterly reviews and keep record of all vendor performance reports.
· Check on the qualification & selection of Vendor on purchasing list
· Review qualification criteria and limits to enable exploration of new opportunities for improvement.
· Review & evaluate vendors’ performance to ensure conformity within agreed service levels and goods and/or services delivered are of expectations.
· Degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management or related discipline
· Minimum 8 years’ F&B purchasing/ procurement experience
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
· Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills -Independent, initiative and result-orientated
· Strong computer literacy