Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Engaging Question - Do you like diving into physico-chemistry / biology / data sciences / materials science top challenges ?
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4000 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Manage hair OD projects priorities with varying complexity at a given time. Coordinate with the Hair Development team to ensure launch targets are met.
- Work closely with designated vendors 1) to obtain the data needed to to initiate formula review and formula entry 2) to ensure product quality in a timely fashion 3) Monitor the quality and conformity of formulas.
- Initiate formula entry into internal systems and issue documentation for existing and new products.
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in proactively identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during OD.
- Work closely with designated cross-functional teams to help obtain sufficient data for claim validation.
- Coordinate with all the key partners and integrate necessary resources to achieve the strong claims/demos set regarding the products valorization
- Responsible for technologies valorization to clear state the new, better elements with dev. lab managers by scientific evidence and in visual/consumer understandable ways. Design and develop the tests and methods with key partners.
- Responsible for assigned new capabilities development in the field of product performance valorization and claims substantiation (i.e. new demo methodologies, new active validation etc.)
- Responsible to organize dedicated claim labs for claims/demo creation
- Master in Chemical, Biology, or material science / engineering etc.
- 5 years’ above experience in cosmetics industry, preferably Hair experience,
- Technical & professional knowledge, consumer insight, products assessment, launch projects management
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and work with various groups within a matrix organization
- Passion and high level of understanding of beauty markets, especially in Hair.
- Passionate on creation of new things.
- Passion on products launches and capable to work with pressure and urgency.
- Strong attention to details with ability to distinguish/develop high quality, aesthetic products.
- Ability and passion for the consumer and delivering innovation towards to consumer needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- EC working experience is preferred
◄ Volver a lista de empleos