Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Conduct safety evaluation for formulas and raw materials in a timely manner to support cosmetic product development in different Asia R&I hubs.
- Align within the global organization of safety on specific safety related topics and key projects. Coordinate/perform/monitor the implementation of the safety positions in region to guarantee the consistency of safety worldwide.
- Closely follow the key technical points of métiers in the responsible domain (technologies, formulations, products, raw materials and etc.), and ensure timely sharing of key activities/progress/anticipated obstacles.
- Help prepare safety evaluation summaries of products and ingredients for regulatory submissions in APAC region.
- Continuously develop the sensitivity and awareness to the aspects/elements required for decision making and optimize cross functional communication for simplicity and efficiency.
- Master/PhD in toxicology, pharmacology or biomedical sciences.
- Understanding of pre-clinical and clinical studies and be able to summarize findings accurately.
- Be able to apply standard scientific principles, concepts and techniques to evaluate the safety of products and ingredients. Reviews and summarizes safety data from all sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work spirit with the ability to work effectively in a matrix-type organization.
- Be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos