Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Translate scientific knowledge into business growth
- Master scientific knowledge and techniques of the activity areaMaster actions allowing evaluation of safety performance and quality of products in his/her activity domain.
- Design propose and implement new techniques methods and work processes by exploiting his/her own technical expertise
Participate in leading and developing team to achieve results
- Efficient internal and external communication to ensure the results transmission and exploitation within the scope of lab missions.
- Contribute in technical directions within his/her own métier, confidently share own scientific ideas to all levels of organization.
- Think of bigger picture with an aim to achieve short-term business goals.
- Transfer his/her knowledge and know-how and provide technical support to colleagues in certain projects.
- Build a network of technical partnerships in his/her domain.
- Coordinate good lab practice, in particular, in the field of hygiene and security.
- Master degree or above, major in chemistry, analytical chemistry. With over 3 years working experiences in analytical lab in cosmetic, pharmacy or fine chemistry industry, familiar with analytical techniques such as: LC, LC-MS. Rich experience in developing quantitative method with LC technique in varieties of domains is preferred for this position.
- Have full competency and comprehensive knowledge in chemistry/analytical chemistry, be capable for applying varieties of analysis tools in order to solve complex problems; propose constructive analytical solutions to stakeholders.
- Efficient and impressive communication with internal and external partners to ensure transmission of results, promotion of technical expertise.
- Ability to creatively develop new protocol, and propose innovative effective solution based on technical expertise and know-how to response new request of innovative projects.
- Fluent in speaking and good in writing English.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos