Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Manager - Regional Sales & Training
BRAND: Urban Decay
LOCATION: East Los Angeles, CA
DEPARTMENT: Field Sales
Urban Decay is looking for a Regional Sales Manager(East LA) that drives sales revenue to achieve region year over year growth by managing store accounts, influencing store associates through sales, education & artistry while cultivating strong retailer relationships. This person should have a people first mindset, responsible for the management, coaching & development of the Sales Executive. When in store the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient operations of the brand, representing authority in the industry through leadership, brand engagement, artistry and education.
Sales Driven In-Store Activities:
- Drive financial results in store to maintain year over year growth and meet or exceed sales plan.
- Create & execute regional market strategies that drive growth of retail sales.
- Working side by side, train, coach & develop direct reports for leadership development, optimized store visits, and building & maintaining retailer partnerships.
- Accelerate consumer conversion through education, artistry & coaching of retailer employees, negotiate additional space / resources to support promotional activities and collaborate with store partners for schedule optimization.
- Retention checking Ulta associates after dedicated brand Daily Micro Training ( DMT). Retention checking Sephora employees after dedicated double dose or informal training with walk in gratis.
- Plan, execute and lead in-store events to correspond with product launches and initiatives, within the region to increase business in local markets and build brand awareness.
- Responsible for being an expert amongst the retail artistry brands, demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and reputation of credibility.
- Accelerate customer acquisition and defend consumer retention through, client management, visual merchandising execution, and creating collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in stores and in the field community. Partner with Sephora key stakeholders by requesting a brand survey at the end of store visits.
- Provide insight on customer shopping behaviors and suggest innovative ideas to improve the brand’s relationship with consumers through opportunities in product, merchandising, marketing, promotions, and digital platforms.
- Evaluate and monitor inventory levels, escalate inventory needs by directed channel; HLOR and Mia to optimize sales
- Analyze Luxe dashboards sales reporting to understand door and region achievement to sales plan, growth to last year and sales trend.
- Utilizing Luxe Dashboards, to monitor newness, core sku performance and sales trends after key market trainings.
- Forecast individual & direct reports sales targets. Communicate agreed targets and collaborate with Sales Executive to create an action plan to achieve sales objectives.
- Continuously assess and evaluate door’s gondola productivity and brand rank, specifically in Top 100 doors for respective retailers. Proactively suggest improvement opportunities through education and operations with Field Sales Director.
- Analyze incremental growth year over year for event business. Prepare event timelines with store teams and freelancers to ensure optimal event execution and store participation.
- Recruit, hire and train freelancers to meet and exceed sales budgets influencing through team selling, artistry, and education.
- Evaluate freelancers monthly and partner with Field Sales Director to review market performance ensuring optimization of hour allocations.
- UD is an energetic, positive & highly collaborative community that likes to have fun. We encourage autonomy, are open minded & provide space for enablement.
- UD Values Employee engagement, encourages a flexible work schedule and prioritizes mental health & wellbeing
- UD seeks ambitious, agile & empathetic candidates with a growth mindset.
- UD promotes a culture that reflects the Loreal values of ethics & integrity.
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess strong strategic thinking, judgment and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Collaborative team player with a growth mindset
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, and teaching skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI, One Note & Teams.
- Valid driver’s license
Salary Range: 76k-100k + bonus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos