Función Laboral: Retail - Tienda
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DK - Copenhagen
L’Oréal, the world leader in beauty, is currently looking for a Regional Trainer to Travel Retail for Giorgio Armani & Designer Fragrances. The scope is Germany, Austria and Scandinavia.
- Training of Beauty Advisors
- Plan and oversee the execution of education programs in line with brand strategy and business objectives to ensure retail achievement and service excellence
- Provide expertise in brands, products, selling method and service. Measure teams via precise KPIs (Monitoring Board)
- Be force of proposal for the RED department (education programs on customer centric experiences, GS approach, Mystery shopper results)
- Coordination and execution of events, seminars and trainings
- Guarantee Brand Image
- Be warrant of RDD policies: check, update and teach BAs on merchandising principles (right assortment / testers / Grids / Visuals/ planograms)
- Ensure that grooming of the BAs is in line with brand recommendations
- Ad hoc tasks
- Training experience within beauty
- Fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language or German
- Experience of organizing training seminars/events in different locations
- Creative mind-set and driven
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Beauty Industry affinity and knowledge
- Strong Business sense
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Very flexible, since this position includes a lot of travelling (3-4 days a week)
Interviews are ongoing.
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities! You will be a part of an organization of 82,900 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter with more than 400 employees.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo