Title: Account Replenishment Manager
| || |
Location: Bentonville, AR
Purpose of your New Role
The role is responsible for insuring all Walmart warehouses and stores maintain adequate stock levels to supply consumer demand. The individual will insure that objectives determined by L’Oreal and Wal-Mart are met. The candidate will act as a liaison between Wal-Mart’s replenishment managers, National Account Manager, Supply Chain and Customer Service. The individual will make recommendations to Walmart to optimize inventory flow and in-stocks levels.
Your Key Job Accountabilities
- Make adjustments to Walmart’s system to improve forecast accuracy.
- Analyze Retail Link data to determine the root cause of store level out of stocks, develop plans to eliminate the out of stocks and implement the plan.
- Make proactive adjustments to Wal-Mart’s replenishment system to support promotional activity and changes in consumer demand.
- Make corrective adjustments to correct poor in-stocks based on the root cause analysis.
- Generate warehouse PNEW orders for extra ordinary events.
- Create Retail Link reports to provide information necessary to make correct replenishment decisions.
- Work with Supply Chain to insure Walmart’s priority logistical initiatives are met completely and on time.
- Adjust INFOREM perimeters used to create order quantities, including DDs, PBIs, Forecast profiles and Lead-times.
- Complete reports required by Wal-Mart and L’Oreal.
- Insure new items are set up, forecasted, traited and replenishing properly.
- Meet with Wal-Mart for 30, 60, 90 meetings as required.
- Consult NAM's & Team Lead on sales, inventory issues and priorities.
- Assist NAM's & Team Lead in developing shipment forecasts.
The Network you would Work With
You will build strong relationships with members of the Walmart Sales team. You will also have close contact with division management and other department staff Including Supply Chain, Customer Service, Sales Planning and Walmart Replenishment.
Potential next steps with L'Oreal after this role
Potential CDM Application or Supply Chain Growth within our NJ facility
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
- Completion of a 4-year Bachelors Degree in Business or a related area
- 3+ years of sales or replenishment related experience
- Flexibility for overnight travel for periodic business needs.
- A Valid Drivers License
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data quickly and provide actionable recommendations.
- Strong Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Ability to Interact Effectively, positive attitude
- Results Oriented
- Very flexible to change
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Business, Trade Math and Language application skills.
- Proficiency in account specific data retrieval software
- Good negotiating skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment