Función Laboral: Retail & Merchandising
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is
present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have
allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in
cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring
beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion
consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the
infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital
encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and
we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the
change you want to see in L’Oréal.
key highlights of this role?
- To conceive and implement the YSL/ ARMANI retail design and brand
strategy according to the brand codes and the global or local priorities.
- Develop and coordinate key design projects and new tools for different
types of distribution
- Develop, adapt and follow guide books
for different types of Stores, counter and retailers
- Monitor the performance of projects taking into account budget and time
professional competencies are L’Oréal looking for?
- Expresses and decodes brand’s image/value & sense of purpose
- Designs counters with cooperation of head office and keeps track of
- Understands customer path & shopper experience’s rules
- Leads design prospective & innovation DESIGNS CUSTOMER CENTRIC RETAIL
- Adapts the retail concept according to the distribution channel or
- Cooperates with 360° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee
consistent retail experience
- Guaranties the ROI of POS in line with business objectives
- Monitors store performance and drive it according to local strategy
- Strong project management skills to ensure all deadlines are kept
- A to Z project follow up. Budgets, orders, deliveries
technical competencies are L’Oréal looking for?
- SKETCH UP
What key skills
are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts
and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most
passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty
company in the world.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo