Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Title: Manager, Operations
Supervisor Title: Director, Operations
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Manager, Operations, manages and coordinates projects that support operational efficiency, customer service expectations, store profitability, and proactively identifies training opportunities. This position will recommend and support operational initiatives, policies procedures and processes that are seamless to the customer and simple for store teams to execute at the store levels, drive sales and brand loyalty. Create and deliver communication to multiple levels within the organization, including POS procedure manual, Policy and Procedure manual and documentation for stores as applicable to projects.
- Lead and support operational initiatives.
- Establish a track record of clear communication throughout the organization
- Manage the creation, implementation and maintenance of store support documentation to support store profitability and operations.
- Improve processes and service to the field by building strong cross-functional relationships, including IT, Asset Protection, Finance, Category Management and Training.
- Assist with the documentation and development of store support training gaps as they are identified or new processes/procedures need to be developed, documented and trained.
- Research and report our on store specific questions on operations related issues, identify expense savings and/or profitability opportunity.
- Provide operations expertise and perspective to support employee and customer facing store initiatives.
- Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of employee policies to support the delivery of great customer and store Associate experience
- Proactively hindsight with the field and NOC business partners to impact current and future processes and impact expense management (e.g., Road Shows, Customer Service feedback, etc.)
- Educate NOC business partners on the policies and operations of stores so they can make more informed and educated decisions.
- Drive and execute ad hoc operations projects as needed.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Business Degree in related field preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in retail operations or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including both speaking, presenting and listening
- Extremely well organized; able to effectively multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative and leadership skills to maintain high standards and coordinate staff effectively
- Flexible, diplomatic, detail oriented style with professional, positive manner
- Self-starter with a high level of professionalism and demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient and comfortable with technology and able to troubleshoot routine technological issues.
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate company vehicles
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo