Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Jersey City
Position Summary: In this role the Retail Sales Analyst will report directly to the Senior Sales Analyst. The analyst partners with multiple teams to manage key data used for forecasting and analysis. Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to the Senior Manager, Sales Analyst. Naturally analytical and inquisitive with a thirst to learn new concepts and systems. The ability to work independently as well as with others is vital in this role. Ensuring attention to detail and organization skills are critical at all times.
1.Ensure all Corporate policy & procedure are adhered to as outlined by IT Cosmetics
2.Working cohesively with the Senior Manager Sales Analyst to maintain all reporting for channels within the multiple departments for It Cosmetics.
3. Updating and maintaining Audited Reports: Weekly Sales Reports being the liaison for the Sales Field Team by Door and Representative.
4. Ensure accurate reporting and streamline of input/output process and automated controls
5. Drive the streamlining of audited sales
6. Ensuring that greater automation of retail business and analyzed in regard to sales revenue, retail inventory and productivity.
7. Streamline current analysis and data collection between channels
8. Support and review business channel for analysis requested by management, department and finance.
9. Productivity analysis in regard to events, promotions and new products
10. Provide support analysis for sales related event planning and execution
11. Communicating clear concise accurate information to the Field Sales Team in a timely manner
12. Excellent analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems.
13. Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on team work in a fast paced environment, sharing
14. Knowledge and expertise as it pertains to the role.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2-4 years of experience in the role of Analyst
Cosmetics, Consumer Goods, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Marketing, Project Management