Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Retail Services & Co-Packaging Buyer
Looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual to support the Retail services & Co-Packaging categories.
This candidate must have the ability and knowledge on how to create and deliver a request for proposal (RFP). Must also be willing to learn, adjust, and understand the customer and brand requirements for L’Oreal USA on a transversal basis.
This individual should be prepared to support manager in gathering data, defining benchmarks and baselines for savings, and conduct RFP's, having the ability to translate raw data (spend) into usable and validated information is absolutely mandatory. Being personable is important- you will need to have the ability to effectively interact and build relationships with all levels of management, internal to the company and external to suppliers and customers, alike.
Must be detail oriented, analytical, organized, and objective. He or she must be able to analyze data quickly and ascertain a plan of action based on that data in a short timeframe. Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills a must. High level excel knowledge a must. Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word are also mandatory, as these programs will prove invaluable to anyone who seeks to excel in their procurement job. Familiarity and experience with other programs such as Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint will also be in a candidate's favor.
Some Responsibilities Include:
· Financials analysis
· Issue resolution - sense of urgency
· Critical thinking - Able to know when to elevate
· Purchasing process mindset
· Apply and respect ARCI
· Project management autonomy on basic purchasing initiative
· Operational and task oriented
· Analytical abilities
· Service oriented
· Process & Reporting knowledge
· Tactical proactive thinking/actions
· Support Manager on day to day tasks
· Efficiencies/productivity improvements proposals
· System Understanding (Emptoris, CPP, SRM, Analyzer, etc.)
· Maintain and Update Category Spend Report
· Establish Reports and Presentations decks as needed for Category Manager
· Understanding of the Onboarding Process and ability to track and follow through to completion of documents
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to conduct Spot Buys