Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - Central London
País: United Kingdom
Since 1862 Roger & Gallet invites consumers on a perfumer’s journey to some of the most beautiful gardens in the world. It offers fragrances composed with natural, botanical essential oils, soaps perfumed to their heart and body care with exceptional textures providing an opportunity for luxury gifting and ‘distilling happiness’.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the retail team in opening the very first European counter staging of Roger & Gallet in a retail space. The successful candidate will see their role evolve over 2016, firstly supporting the opening of the House of Fraser Oxford Street counter and later taking the lead managing when the initial manager moves to work across the two stores.
As a Sales Consultant you are the face of Roger & Gallet and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer with finding the fragrance family that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales for your counter and working as part of a team to hit counter targets.
Master Category Knowledge
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, covering product, heritage, fragrance and selling techniques.
· A full understanding of all Roger & Gallet products.
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business & Operations
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Execute the proposed animation calendar and offer suggestions for ongoing development
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Deliver a gift wrapping service
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers. Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store, such as personalised customer consultations
· Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events
Foster Service Attitude
· Creates long-term relationships with customer and nurtures repeat business
· Ensures customer receives the highest level of service, accompanying the customer through the retail experience from selection to purchase
· Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
· Follows grooming guidelines
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and at head office