Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: El Segundo, CA
País: United States
- We are looking for a forward-thinking, data analytics/business intelligence-oriented and resilient individual with entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast-paced global growing company. As S&OP Data Performance Manager, you will be part of the Global Operations Performance Improvement Team of NYX Professional Make Up. In this position, you will gain exposure to the End-to-End worldwide supply chain performance piloting facets in an exciting transformation environment. This role will also be responsible for understanding our systems and flows and using that to coordinate and deliver Supply Chain and Operations projects.
- The ideal candidate will be a data enthusiast with an affection for business intelligence, have 3+ years supply chain planning experience preferably in SAP/APO environment. Duties include Supply Chain KPI analysis and reporting, analytical tools and processes to pilot the performance of the Global Demand and business Planning, Supply Planning, Information Flows and international Logistics execution.
- The position is based out of the NYX Professional Make up office in El Segundo, CA
Key Job Accountabilities
- Deliver Global Operations performance piloting tools, processes and analytical tools: service rate in volume and turn-over, stocks, Excess and Obsoletes, business planning, execution follow-up, global stock equations, BI reporting. The aim is to allow the Global operations teams to drive their operational activity with efficiency while staying results oriented, as well as to inform all our Business Partners on risks and opportunities linked to Operations.
- Lead the Global Operations Performance roadmap by interacting efficiently with various functions and resources in the dynamic organization in order to deliver harmonized, automatized and digital oriented tools. Ability to influence and federate to make it happen
- Go-to person for Corporate project implementation. Ability to relevantly use our Corporate framework and support to improve NYX Global Supply chain performance
- Provide efficient documentation and communication to ensure knowledge-sharing and alignment in a dynamic and complex environment
- Reason from multiple perspective. Ability to multi-task in project mode, manage priorities and meet commitments. Significant meetings attendance. (brainstorming, updates, trainings, follow-up)
- Must have advanced data analytical skills while being mindful of global business vision: must be able to extract, transform and load raw data into actionable data-driven business analysis and strategies (Excel, VBA, Access, Power Query, Power BI knowledge…)
- Must Have 3+ year experience in supply chain planning
- Must Have knowledge and experience in integrated ERP such as SAP/APO
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to understand the core audience, build relationships and excel in a team and cross-functional environment
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive and lead a high performing team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos