Reporting to the Head of Brand, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end brand communications strategy, to increase the overall influencer, press and consumer engagement for a portfolio of Luxe Brands.
You will be responsible for defining and executing launch campaigns, local ambassador partnerships, press and major online and offline consumer events.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and lead communications strategy for a portfolio of Luxe Brands including Armani Beauty, YSL Beauty and Valentino to ensuring consistency is held across the overall brand strategy, and in line with the global brand strategy
- Adapt the global brand communications strategy to the local market context, developing end-to-end communications strategies for both major launches and always-on initiatives, including but not limited to press, social, influencer, events.
- Identify, form and maintain excellent relationships with key influencers, including editors, content creators and makeup artists to execute the brand strategy to drive consumer awareness and protect brand equity.
- Manage the briefing and execution for both press and major consumer events, including budget management & KPIs.
- Lead all the communications activity to ensure a consistent tone and voice across all communications with digital and print media is aligned.
- Analysis and reporting to ensure ROI and effectiveness of influencer content investment activity.
- Identify and develop a plan for participation of local press and influencers in global brand events (online and offline) including press events and conferences.
- Manage internal communications for the brand
- Ideally, you will have held a similar role within the beauty, fashion, FMCG or agency industry with a general PR and communication background.
- Previous experience in PR & Communications and managing influencer talent will be looked upon favourably.
- You must have excellent presentation and communication skills to be able to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Previous experience creating marketing campaigns and content creation
- You will be self-motivated and be driven
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skincare, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand-focused organisation, please apply.