The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of Senior Manager/ Assistant General Manager – Administration & Facility Management. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the overall administration & facility. You should have 15+ years’ experience in the space of admin and with a graduate/postgraduate degree (+PGDMBA preferred). The location of the job will be Mumbai – HO.
- Responsible for General Administration and Campus Management for HQ + RSO West and South where the role holder needs to ensure that the workplace facilities meet business requirements for all Divisions.
- Manage a large Team of Facility, Cafeteria and Security staff to ensure that the office facilities (Housekeeping, Security, Cafeteria and Technical Centers) are in line with L'Oréal standards. The role holder will be responsible for managing transport facility for employees and Guest houses for visiting employees.
- Lead the team to manage the AMCs and day to day maintenance work for all facilities. Role holder needs to closely coordinate with the EHS Lead to work towards a sustainable way of operating the office and managing internal events in a sustainable manner.
- Actively participate & facilitate the Cultural and Cafeteria committees.
- Deliver workplace customer experience by driving improvements in service delivery standards across the real estate portfolio.
- Manage senior stakeholders internally & with external business associates by building rapport & strong trust-based relationships.
- Deliver Facilities Management Services through key supplier relationship management of vendors in accordance with agreed SLAs and KPIs of L'Oréal. Work in conjunction with the Mancom, property team and other stakeholders to support their business requirements and deliver pan-India property strategy.
- Provide strategic support of multiple workplaces in the India Hub, involved in the planning, organizing, evaluation and maintenance of company workplace. Support in planning and designing space requirements. Support the company’s remote working policy and implement practices and procedures to ensure FM efficiently supports employees in their chosen workplace.
- Support the business in preparing facilities operating and capital budgets, forecasts
- Key supplier relationship management. Manage the performance of the FM Service Provider to ensure business supporting FM services are provided to agreed SLAs, KPIs and cost performance targets in every L'Oréal office. Develop an environment of continual improvement in service performance with the service partners through monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews.
- Ensure that facilities management functional requirements and supply partner governance and procedures are fully met. Maintain logs, records and reports to demonstrate adherence.
- Organizationally Agile - Adapting quickly to new situations where roles and work are not clearly defined.
- Influence without Authority - Identifies stakeholders, seeks input and actively listens to build support and identify best solutions.
- Build Relationships Proactively - networks with other teams to discuss common issues and share knowledge.
- Be Outcome Oriented - Understands the intended outcomes of own work and how they contribute to Loreal’s broader objectives.
- Continuous improvement - Actively seeks opportunities for improvement and presents ideas for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of own work.
- Organize and analyze information to form robust, evidence-based recommendation.
Need someone who is intrinsically motivated and is able to exercise influence without authority. Ambitious, self-starter & is hungry for new challenges.
- Monitor and apply local regulations and L’Oréal directives.
- Conduct internal audits and manage external audits on Facilities
- Eye for finding finer details related to facilities.
- Manage to work within given timelines and budget.
- People centric Team leader and team player.
- Manage strong and transparent relationships with local authorities.
- Provide efficient communication with management and internal clients like employees.
- Knowledge of project management for office fit out.
- Monitor and manage maintenance and new installations projects.
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
- Foster innovation and creativity to protect the environment and reduce impact of activities.
- Technical expertise on all kind of office equipments.
- Apply L’Oréal’s Campus policy and management system.
- Analyze data and propose adapted solutions to the management team for better office facility.
- Promote and deploy interdependent infrastructure for employees.
- Fair knowledge on business continuity Plan for the organization.
- All Divisions Heads and Coordinators
- Admin & EHS team for PAN India
- HO + RSO + TC Mangers and Coordinators.
- Regional Sales managers.
- Factories and R&I Admin. Team
- BCM Team for SA India and R&I India.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Position demand late working and availability on odd times in emergency and on weekend working if needed.
- Graduate /postgraduate with PGDMBA with Relevant 15+ years’ experience.
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.